Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bento #16

I made a meat dish using fermented black beans on sunday and had some leftover. I added french beans, carrots and yellow cherry tomatos to it and turn it into a stew. Accompanied by the last of the new potatoes and half a pita bread to mop up the lovely sauce! And some lovely pineapple completes the meal.

I did not walk this morning but had been walking between 2km to 3km steadily for the past ten days. I thought I saw the needle on the weighing machine point at a smaller number this morning! Yeah! Looks like food portioning via Bento-ing helped when exercise alone did not move the needle!

Come on, do join me at food portioning in addition to exercise!

8 comments:

Biblo said...

Congrats! Glad to hear that it is working for you. Keep it up!

Emily said...

Thank you for your support!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Par said...

Pineapples...mmmm... I got cans only...hehehe

3lilangels said...

That is an interesting way of 'recycling' food. And congrats!

Emily said...

Sharon,
If I dont add the veg, the container wld be half full! LOL

Emily said...

Ms______2 be! Canned ones are just as good!

Za said...

You are making me hungry with your food blogging, Emily, and here I am trying to lose weight! LOL! *wink*

Niki