Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Readings@Seksan

From Sharon Baker's blog The Bookaholic on October Reading @ Seksan.


I bought these books way back in June 2008. And got Shahriza Hussein's signature during June's Malaysian Bookcrossers'Meetup and Readings AT Seksan


Keeping fingers crossed to be able to attend October's Reading to complete my quest for all three books to be autographed by their writers!


Shahriza Hussein's Legacy is still awaiting my reading pleasure!

As well as Chiew-Siah Tei's "Little Hut of Leaping Fishes" !

But I am pleased to update that I thoroughly enjoyed Preeta Samarasan's "Evening Is The Whole Day"

And I finished reading Paul Theroux's "Riding The Iron Rooster" during the long weekend in Melaka! I know! I know! I am one and a half decade late! Better late than never!

No comments: