Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bento #35

No walkie today cos I woke up past 7.30am and had too many errands on my plate. Had to run off to the market to get two days' worth of dinner ingredients.

Came back without any new plastic bags! Yeah! (The only 'waste' I am guilty of on a daily basis is consuming nescafe 3-in-1 sachets!). Am going back to plain instant coffee grains in glass bottle ( healthier! no sugar nor creamer! ) as soon as current supply runs out.

Came back from market to the normal breakfast fare: small bowl of milo flavored oats, slice of papaya and an orange.

Today was rather busy at the shop and did not manage to 'beautify' my bento before I scoffed it down! Forgot to take pictures of the sweet pineapple and the kueh I treated myself to! Bento today consists of wanton noodles in dark sauce, meat dumplings, sawi in broth.

3 comments:

Biblo said...

LOL!!! The need to beautify our bento before scoffing it down!!! And take pictures...

3lilangels said...

haha.... a tasty bento beats a beautiful one anytime. And this looks tasty. Of course, we all aim for tasty and beautiful....

Emily said...

Ya loh, bento mah! must make effort to improve the look... but was so hungry woh...!