Monday, March 09, 2009

Bento #59 and Bento Stashing from 100Yen Kuchai

Resumed my morning walks albeit starting over again.... 3 rounds of 1km in 45 mins. Hey! Its a Start!

And was controlling food intake and below is today's bento for dinner: 2 tablespoons of brown rice pressed into a flower jelly mould! Cabbage stirfry with dried shrimps and tomatoes, braised wild boar in dark and light soy sauce and ginger. Below the rice, chicken and prawn paste wrapped young french beans, steamed!


Was at Kuchai and got some stuff there on sunday!







7 comments:

Alviana said...

oh my.. that food (bento?) makes me hungry. yummy!
nice blog :)

Emily said...

Hi Alviana! Tks for dropping by! You are one talented young lady!!!

Pebbles Jetson said...

Hee! Hathyia has gotten me into the bento-ing bug. Checking out your site for ideas.

*You Lite Up My Life* said...

emm... yummy yum yum....

Emily said...

Hiya Pebbles!
Ehh, which blog shall I visit to them bentos of yours? Welcome, welcome to the world of bento-ing!

The Heart of Paul said...

Yummy!

SIG said...

Wow, love all your stuff. :) Drooling :P~~~