Monday, March 15, 2010

On a Reading Spreeeee!

Below: Another of my book purchases from Amcorp Mall, this time from my fav flea market stall.  Roald Dahl's "Boy Tales of Childhood" - a wickedly hilarious book!

Below: Made this tong sui from scratch ~ tong kuah, mutt chu, loh hong koh....
more pictures H.E.R.E.!
Above: Got this dish wash liquid (made in Malaysia somemore!) from Simply Organics at Taman Desa, Old Klang Road.  With this, I use smaller amounts, my hands are smoother and hey! you can wash your fruits and vegs in it too!

5 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Thanks for sharing.

3lilangels said...

Looks like you'll be going to the Big Bad Wolf relocation sale at Amcorp Mall this Fri. So sad I won't be in town.

I think I'd better mail the Jamie Oliver book to you. At this rate you'll be getting it the next Christmas. So sorry.

javapot said...

what's your opinion on the veggie wash? saw them at supermarkets but unsure.

pauline said...

Emily, thanks for informing me abt. the tiffin carrier. Will be on the lookout when I next visit any chinese crockery shop. Will lift DH in my prayers. Take care and God bless

~CovertOperations78~ said...

"Boy" and "Flying Solo" are among my favourite books when I was growing up. I also love that bit where he put the dried goat droppings into his sister's boyfriend's pipe. And how he learned to drive a car just cos he was tall enough to reach the pedals. What fun!