Monday, January 05, 2009

5th Jan 09 ~ Almost a week into 2009!

EDITED:

Despite grand plans for today, nothing came to be! Was chatting with Wendy last night on exercise and diet.......... big sigh!

Was tossing and turning the whole night (must have been that cup of coffee I had at 5pm) and did not wake up until it was 7.45am and it was a bit too sunny and late for a much needed morning walk!

Was with mother to run some errands and we were in Sri Petaling...

Above: Mother's order of Chinese Honey Chicken Rice
Mine was Herbal Chicken soup with rice

Above ~ bubur cha2 for me and below
longgan with sam shou with seacoconut for mother

The above dishes are from Green Apple Kitchen located at The Store in Sri Petaling

Below: the sweet round bento boxes available at Puchong & Tmn Pertama branches, none available at Tmn Desa and Kuchai
Below: a 'Push' control sauce bottle fm Tmn Desa:

EDITED:
and they are TOTALLY STACKABLE!

13 comments:

3lilangels said...

those boxes are gorgeous. the red one is perfect for CNY.

trust you to find the sauce bottle with a special feature.

Biblo said...

Oi! I thought cereal for lunch? LOL!!!! I did wriggle my toes today, considered execise?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

this place is too far for me from Klang....

javapot said...

In SS2 branch they have the same containers and also square shaped. They do look pretty.

Emily said...

My mother bought 1 each of the red and black square ones with flowers for her sister!

Thanks for letting us know SS2 has them!

Edited this post to show off pictures of these lovely STACKABLE containers... I got the large squares with flowers too!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow love those square bento boxes FAB!!!

stargal said...

those round ones are so pretty! how big are they?

javapot said...

The boxes look great when u stack them together!

Emily said...

Sue: the round ones are diameter 4.8" while the plain square measures 7"x7". There is a smaller square with same flowers measuring 5.2"sq

Emily said...

Sharon: I will update you on the 'push' bottle once I used it.

Got another something quaint from 100yen today! for DH!

Emily said...

Biblo: wriggling toes not exercise, wriggling your butt IS!

Sonia: nevermind just enjoy the pictures!

Lillie said...

Loved the Red and Black color combo. Believed or not, I've yet to visit the 100yen shop !!!

Anonymous said...

I love the round box I saw in Arlene's blog but to bad I can't find in any of the 100 yen shop. Maybe SOLD OUT. I also get the soy sauce bottle and it is much more better to use compared to the TUPPERWARE bottle.