Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paul Theroux and I

Above is my current collection of Paul Theroux titles. 

The list below are of books coming by my way this weekend, YIPEE!

Kingdom By The Sea
Riding The Red Rooster
The Happy Isles of Oceania
Sunrise With Sea Monsters
The Pillars of Hercules

In addition to these titles, I had released my copy of The Mosquito Coast which I had not read
and My Secret Life which I thoroughly enjoyed.

And if you have any of the other titles not listed nor shown above and would like to make an exchange or sale, do DROP ME A LINE!

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

I remember "Kingdom By The Sea" best of all. Theroux is so sarcastic! Like a meaner version of Bill Bryson. I have a feeling Paul Theroux doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Emily said...

Aiseh, 'best of all' ~ so Kingdom it shall be, on my next-to-read of Theroux's!