From Monday through Wednesday ~ gonna be away for my 'retreat' and these are going with me!
1. Wicked! A Tale of Two Schools by Jilly Cooper
2. Soul Mountain by Gao Xingjian (Translated from the Chinese by Mabel Lee)
3. Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver (been meaning to read for a long2 time)
4. The Choice, The Programme by Bernadette Bohan (ISBN 0-00-722551-2 - if any one would like to check out the book!)
5. The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens (Mmmph - dont remember ever reading this title from younger days at all - about time then!)
Probably the gameboard or the Long Dog Sampler, nope I think the GB deserve some of my overdue attention!
See you all when I get back!
Dining Hall will soon open for walk-in Guests by appointment only! - We are pleased to inform you that we are planning to open our dining room to walk-in guests by appointment beginning in January, 2016. We will post the ne...
1 year ago