Monday, November 15, 2010

Tupperware Tiffin Contest As Announced by NasiLemakLover!

I am reintroducing my Wasteless Packaging in my daily makan2 routine to you again!

Above: Tiffin Carriers used by all of us in the office!
Above: I bring home the best coconut juice in the whole of Kuala Lumpur
... in a stainless steel carrier - of course!

 Above: one of the numerous goodies from all over Kuala Lumpur!
Above: A home cooked meal in one of my many Bento box sets! 
Above and Below:
Even my snacks are brought home in re-usable containers!

SO!!?? Are you into WASTELESS PACKAGING BIG TIME TOO!!???
COME ON and DO YOUR PART in helping the environment and Mother Earth!

5 comments:

Pat said...

You are such a good girl, Em!!!

Emily said...

;=)

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Wow! Good job, Emily! I especially love your stainless steel drink container! I just have a transparent plastic bottle with a screw-on lid. I get the pasar malam people to put my bubble tea in it. I will go out in the rain for the sake of getting pasar malam bubble tea.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

You have done a good job to save this earth. Did you participate this contest? Anyway, Emily Boleh!

Za said...

I bring along a tiffin carrier to work each day to pack up lauk (food) to bring back for dinner. The first time I did that, some people were looking at me with amazement, and then they nodded in agreement. *grin*